The 5040 is New Zealand designed and built in Turkey. A lot of effort has been put into the design of the 5040 heater stove.
There are lots of stoves in the market but not many are affordable by everyone. Hence 5040 is a stove that fits this niche for tiny homes, huts, campervans, sleepouts, hunting and fishing lodges and cabins to provide a comfortable environment.
It has been tested as per the AS/NZ 2918:2011
• 5 to 7kw ( approximately)
• Clean burning
• Solid steel construction
• Clean design – very few welding spots visible.
• Fully brick lined fire box with baffle
• Ash pan with a separate handle for easy removal of the ashes
• Heat proof gloves
• Separate steel hook
• Generous cooking plate.
• High temperature black finish
• Log Box Included
Heating Area: 35m2 to 40 m2
Warranty: Steel Fire box is covered by a 5 year warranty
- Heater external dimensions(mm) ; H 590 x W 404 x D 423
- Log box dimensions (mm) : H 300 x W 372x D 321
- Firebox internal dimensions (mm): H 265 x W 288 x D 265
- Single glass panel door(mm) : H 432 x W 302